READ OUR FAQS
How do I get started?
What's your cancellation policy?
TRAINER RESCHEDULING – In order to accommodate your scheduling needs your trainer may be substituted without prior notice. Beach Fitness will make the best attempt to notify you in advance of any scheduling changes.
How do you handle payments?
Personal Training Sessions – with this option each time you complete a package your credit card will be automatically charged for your next package of ten sessions.
CrossFit & Group Fitness Classes – with this option every month your credit card will be automatically charged for your next month of classes. Discounts are offered for Auto Renew.
We do not have memberships that have a contracted time frame. All packages are based on a month-to-month or package-to-package purchase. However with the BeachAdvantage auto-pay option for both personal training and Class packages we do require a 30 day notice to stop the AutoPay by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get a refund?
You may access your statement or a receipt of sessions used at any time by logging onto beachfitness.com and clicking the <CLIENT LOGIN> link and setting up your account. Near the end of each package, you will be invoiced based on the last package purchased.
Informed Consent of Fitness Training Program
Participant Responsibilities – I understand that it is my responsibility to 1) fully disclose any health issues or medications that are relevant to participation in a strenuous exercise program; 2) cease exercise and report promptly any unusual feelings (e.g. chest discomfort, nausea, difficulty breathing, apparent injury) during the exercise program; and 3) clear my participation with my physician.
Participant Acknowledgements – Agreeing to this exercise program I acknowledge that my participation is completely voluntary. I understand the potential physical risks involved in the exercise program and believe that the potential benefits outweigh those risks. I give consent to certain physical touching that may be necessary to ensure proper technique and body alignment. I understand that the achievement of your health or fitness goals cannot be guaranteed. I have had a voice in planning and approving the activities selected for my exercise program. I have been able to ask questions regarding any concerns I might have, and have had those questions answered to my satisfaction. I am in good physical condition, have no impairment, which might prevent my participation in such activities, and have been advised to consult a physician prior to beginning this program. I have been advised to cease exercise immediately if I experience unusual discomfort and feel the need to stop.
GENERAL STUDIO POLICIES
- No food or eating in the studio.
- Turn off all cell phones and mobile devices prior to class.
- Follow instructions from instructors and posted signs.
- Must be courteous and respectful of all others during class.
Nutritional Therapy FAQ
What is the difference between a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) and a Registered Dietitian or Nutritionist?
- We mainly work with properly prepared, nutrient-dense whole foods and/or whole food supplements. We concentrate on the quality of food we eat and bio-individuality. We analyze, assess, and recommend foods and/or whole foods supplements based on your unique needs. We believe in the healing power of whole foods and your body’s innate intelligence and its ability to heal. NTP’s do not count calories, weigh food, recommend processed food or believe in “dieting”.
- We focus on your Bio-individual Foundations such as digestion, blood sugar balance, fatty acid balance, mineral balance, and hydration. We evaluate these foundations and look for ways to enhance your body’s performance by getting it the nutrients it needs. We also use a functional assessment to better evaluate your vibrant health & wellness.
- We use Functional Evaluation (see below) and Lingual-Neuro Testing (LNT) biofeedback method as a part of nutritional therapy assessment. Your Body’s Innate Intelligence guides us towards your radiant health.
Registered Dietitians, Nutritionists, and other dietitians, on the other hand, recommend diets, counting calories, weighing foods and focus on governmental guidelines that often recommend processed foods and general quantity guidelines.