Tired of scrolling through a long blog post just to get to a quick & easy recipe?
Me too!! Here ya go!
- whole wheat or low carb tortillas, optional sub for Jicama wraps
- shredded chicken or sub for zucchini, mushrooms, peppers, onion, and/or beans for a veggie option
- nut based, dairy free cheese
- enchilada sauce
- toppings: jalapeños, avocado, cilantro, dairy free or light sour cream, tomatoes and whatever else you please!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a baking dish to your size preference.
- Add chicken, veggies and any filling to a pan and cook thoroughly; mix with enchilada sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- Warm up tortillas to add ease and reduce breaking when folding.
- Fill tortillas with filling, roll them up, and place in baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce and sprinkle cheese on top
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, remove and let cool.
- Add toppings, & ENJOY!
Recipe by our wonderful intern, Marissa Bilbee.
Let us know what you think!!