Finding yourself low on time for healthy cooking ?
Try these 5 low-ingredient healthy recipes !!
● 4 cups gluten free rolled oats (can use standard rolled oats, if not gluten-free)
● 1 cup almond butter (can substitute for any nut or seed butter of choice)
● 1/4 cup maple syrup
● 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
● 1/2-1 cup chocolate chips/ carob chips
-Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
-Line a 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
-To a large mixing bowl, add all your ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, and mix well.
-Using a rubber spatula, fold in the chocolate chips, reserving a few to top the cookie bars with.
-Transfer the batter to the lined pan, adding extra chocolate chips on top. Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until just beginning to go golden around the pan.
-Let cool for 10 minutes before serving and enjoy!!!
● 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken breast
● ¼ cup chopped onions
● 1 celery stalk chopped
● 1 avocado
● Juice from ½ lemon
● 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
● Salt and pepper
-mix all ingredients together in a bowl and eat alone or in lettuce wraps (so easy!!)
● I.5 cups cauliflower rice
● ½ cup imitation crab
● ½ cup cooked shrimp
● ½ avocado
● 1 green onion chopped
● 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
● Chili sauce
- In a serving bowl, add cauliflower rice and top with soy sauce.
- Place all other ingredients on top.
- Top with chili sauce.
● 1 chicken breast butterflied
● 1 teaspoon avocado oil
● Salt and pepper
● 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
● 3 Basil leaves chopped
● 1 garlic clove minced
● 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degree and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Coat each side of chicken with avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken for 30-35 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
- While chicken is cooking mix all other ingredients in a bowl and add additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Top chicken with bruschetta mixer and enjoy!
● 2 medium bell peppers, any color
● ¼ teaspoon salt, divided
● ¼ teaspoon ground pepper, divided
● 4 large eggs
● ⅛ cup of shredded Mexican cheese (optional)
-Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
-Cut bell peppers in half through the stem end. Remove ribs and seeds. Place the peppers in the pan cut-side up and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
-Bake the peppers for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and crack 1 egg into each pepper cup. Season with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, then top each with 1/2 tablespoon cheese.
-Bake until the egg whites are set, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro or other herbs, if desired.
Which one do you like best??