Are you looking for a fun healthy and delicious recipe to make for your family as a holiday treat? If so, you’ve come to the right place. This is…
Fig and Goat Cheese Puff Pastry
For this recipe, you’ll only need 3 ingredients!
Heres what you’ll need:
- 1 thawed puff pastry sheet
- 6 tablespoons fig jam
- 4 ounce log of goat cheese
Heres what you’ll do:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper
- Roll out your puff pastry roll and spread your fig jam onto it
- Sprinkle goat cheese onto the jam
- Re-roll your pastry and place into freezer
- Once your pastry is firm enough to slice, take it out of the freezer, slice and place on to baking sheet
- Cook for around 20-25 minutes, let cool for 10 minutes
Voila! Your yummy pastry is ready to serve.