This recipe is a fun and delicious way to start off the fall season!
Here's the ingredients:
- 6 oz. of dry brown rice noodles
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of asiain chili sauce with garlic
- 1 cups of shredded greens/red cabbage
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup cooked shelled edamame
- ½ cup of fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup of sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- Crushed red peppers
- Lime slices
Here's how to make it:
- Place the noodles alone in a large bowl and cover the noodles with boiling water. Follow package directions. Drain and cut into a shorter length.
- For the sauce, stir the pumpkin, water, vinegar, brown sugar, peanut sauce, and chili sauce in a bowl.
- Arrange noodles, chicken, cabbage, edamame, and cilantro into the 4 bowls. Add sauce and serve with lime.
To see the nutritional information or more details about the recipe go here: https://www.eatthis.com/pumpkin-pad-thai-recipe/